About the Neighborhood
Kirkland Urban is at the heart of rugged natural beauty, set against the backdrop of an authentic beach town.
Mornings don’t just start with work here. They begin with a stretch and a walk on the beach. Or maybe yoga then a brisk walk with the dog in Peter Kirk Park. Or a quick commute by bicycle along the Cross Kirkland Corridor.
On the weekend, a picturesque lake beckons for kayaking, paddle boarding, swimming, and sailing — with plenty of trails for running and biking along the shore.
- Parking ratio of 3 parking stalls per 1,000 square feet
- Complimentary parking for theater and shopping patrons
- 3 minute drive to I-405 and 7 minutes to SR-520
- Steps away from Kirkland Transit Center and Kirkland Way Park and Ride with major bus routes
- 1500 feet from the Cross Kirkland Corridor
- Walking distance to all of Downtown Kirkland’s amenities and Lake Washington